All orders will be processed during business hours Monday through Friday, and can take up to three days to place. Any order placed over the weekend will be completed the following Monday. Processing depend on availability and may occasionally be placed on hold. In that event, we will contact you within one business day regarding your order. If we attempt to contact you and do not receive a response after five business days, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
We accept all forms of payment. Sales tax will be charged when applicable. International customers must use a valid international credit card. If the credit card cannot be verified as belonging to the person placing the order, the order will not be processed.
Sales tax will be charged when applicable.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
To place an order please follow these simple steps:
- Add an item to your shopping bag by clicking "add item" on the item's product detail page, choosing the correct size and color.
- When you have finished shopping, click the "cart" button at the top of the page.
- You will be shown your basket for review.
- Click "proceed to check out."
- On the login page new customers should click the "create account."
- Repeat customers should enter their email address in the "login" box and their password in the "password" box. Press "login".
- Complete the next 3 steps by entering all required information.
- On step 4, you will be presented with all your order information.
- Click the "confirm" button to submit the order.
- You will know that your order has gone through when you receive the "thank you" page with your order number.
- If you have not received this page, please contact Customer Service at 212-219-8272
- Please be advised that once an order is confirmed, you cannot make changes to the order online.
If for some reason you are not able to place your order through the website or have any immediate question, you may contact us Monday through Friday between the business hours of 12 pm (EST) and 5:30 pm (EST). Our Customer Service number is 212-219-8272 and a representative will be waiting to help you in any way.
After orders are processed they can take up to 7-10 business days to ship. We use USPS for shipment and will email you a tracking number. If you need your order immediately, please email or call our Customer Service at email@example.com and/or 212-219-8272. Shipping charge is standard $10 for all US orders. Next day and 2-day shipping vary depending on weight and destination.
For orders shipped outside the United States, the billing and shipping address must be the same. Shipping will be provided via the United States Postal Service. Please use a valid street address. International orders are not guaranteed to ship the next business day because additional verification is often necessary. Please allow up to 20 business days for delivery. Any delays at customs once the parcel has reached the destination country are not under our control. Please note, order modifications cannot be made after the order has been placed.
If you are from a country that cannot be processed on line, you may email, fax or phone in your order. We recommend faxing or phoning in your credit card number; for security purposes, email is not advised. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. International shipping fees range from $20 - $135 USD, depending on the country you live in, the shipping service you select, and the weight of your package. If you exchange an item, you will be responsible for shipping charges that apply to the reshipment of the item.
CUSTOMS DUTIES AND OTHER FEES
Please note that shipping charges do not include taxes or duty. The customer is solely responsible for any customs, duties, foreign taxes or other fees that his/her country may impose to take delivery of his/her order. Any abandoned packages are at the responsibility of the customer. In order to comply with export regulations, we are required by U.S. law to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable "merchandise." Declaring less than the true value is both a violation of American law and the laws of most other countries. In addition, we could lose the right to export to your country should it ever be discovered that we were misrepresenting the value. Because we are a retailer, we are prohibited by law from marking your order as "gift," even if the order is intended as a gift by its recipient. You may call your local customs office for details about these charges.